Wednesday, February 18, 2009

His Plan...


Xander loves people, especially babies and other kids.

A couple of months ago we had this strange conversation.

Xander: "Mom, we need to have lots of kids."

Me: "Why?"

Xander: "So we can play Duck, Duck, Goose."

Me: "Oh, (long pause) how many kids do we need to have?"

Xander: "I don't know, 10 or 12."

Me: "Friends?"

Xander: "No, all ours!"

Me: "Well, you are going to need to talk to God about that one. I don't know if Mommy has faith for that."

Lately, he's taken to praying for sisters. Last night he asked God to send 3 sisters, so there would be a little sister for each of them.
Gotta love his faith and love for little people, right?

4 comments:

  1. So Xander wants a sister -- I'm with him (don't know about 3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he's just picturing having all these kids to play with all the time! The problem with friends is they go home. ;)

    When my mom was pregnant with my brother, I used to pray that the baby would be a boy. I don't remember exactly why. But I guess God heard me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 girls and 3 boys. It is even and odd at the same time.... I like it!

    ReplyDelete