Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LOVE

A wedding is being planned and a marriage being formed! I like to think of their story as a mix of Pride and Prejudice and Anne of Green Gables.

But better - of course.

Biased, I know, but getting to see it unfold in person is just so much better than the mythical book/movie character...

He challenges her, makes her laugh, persistently pursued her and ultimately he finally woo-ed her! She is pretty fierce in her love and devotion to family. Now that he's "on the in", he'll have her heart for good!

My baby sister is getting married!

:sigh:

I had fun taking pictures of them about a month ago. If I had any doubts about their feelings, they were quickly laid to rest. EYES. ONLY. FOR. EACHOTHER.

5 comments:

  1. YES! this has got to be one of the most exciting couples that i've ever known of! i'm SO SO SO thrilled that they are together - and now promised to be together for life! ah, God does truly write better love stories than the movies, no? thanks for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture you took of them does look like an engagement picture even if you did take it before he asked. I am so happy for Evie. I will glad when I finally meet Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my!!!! I'm so happy about this it's kinda crazy :) Praise the Lord for making all things beautiful in His time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! So sweet! Great photos, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for them, and you! This is awesome. I don't know them at all, but if it's better than Anne of Green Gables and Pride and Prejudice, well, let's just say those are two of my favorite literature love stories.

    Yeah Evie! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete