Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Baby


This past Monday, my baby turned 1. Has it already been a year????? (Is my life just going to start whizzing by faster and faster?!?!?)

My little guy is a lover. He loves to come up and give cuddly hugs and lean forward for kisses. Thankfully, he's started closing his mouth for these! It is adorable to see him try and kiss his little cousin, Evangeline or one of his brothers...

He is quite the social bug. He's always running after whomever is around him. He loves to wave, clap, tackle his brothers, grab the dog, stare unabashadly at people in the grocery store, participate in our 'bumpy bridge' ritual and is my first child to sign anything before his first birthday. Of course, he eagerly signs for MORE food while loudly grunting at the same time. There is also no sign of any teeth although he doesn't let it slow him down at all. He thinks he's done with puree's and only wants to feed himself big people food.

Have I mentioend that he runs? As I was signing him in to see the Dr for his 1-year appt, he had made his way to the back and was hanging with the office staff. This son of mine arrived in a hurry and hasn't stopped since.

5 comments:

  1. So glad that he kept his crown on! Love the last picture and Trey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the Millers were able to celebrate his first birthday!!! He's a cutey for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little boo-boo on his chin. He is such a little go getter - keeping up with his big bros!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as he had something to occupy his hands, he was somewhat content to keep the crown on... He had a book for my little mini photo shoot with him and the cake distracted him from wanting to take the crown off that evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our baby is 1 year old. I agree, time moves fast -- too fast.

    ReplyDelete