Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oma Day!

It's been a while since we had an Oma day and boy did we enjoy having one yesterday!

The boys enjoyed pulling out all kinds of games to play with her.

Being read to over and over and over again! (Oma's and Mima's are always up for 'just one more'!)


And some one-on-one lovin'!


During naptime, I enjoyed running picking up stuff for Ev's wedding (oh I love work at home dad's!) and getting some important feedback on a writing project I'm working on! Once a mom, always a mom, right?!?!?! I guess I'll always need her on some level or another! :)

2 comments:

  1. I had to do a double take on the boys (in the first picture). Keegan looks so much like Xander and Trey is looking a lot like Keegan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun with you and the boys. I am blessed to be your mom... and your friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete