Friday, August 7, 2009

Three


I have a three year old again. It is delightful! I love this age when the imagination really takes off, they are able to communicate oh so much more and potty training is behind us.

My guy is passionate and fiery. He certainly lives up to his name! While he is we've had our power struggles, he is a little lover at heart. I adore his little impromptu hugs. He just randomly wraps his little arms around me and showers me with kisses.

:sigh:
I wouldn't trade him for the world or wish any of his unique personality traits away!

This kid of mine was so excited about his birthday. Although he now insists that he's ready to be 5. ...always wanting to do whatever big brother is doing.
His birthday crown, that I made for him when he turned one, is almost too small and too well-loved. I guess the older boys will get an upgrade next year! I love this little tradition of ours. They truly enjoy being "king" for the day! He was the cowboy king this year as he's been insisting on wearing his cowboy boots.



Treyton has decided he likes August too! He's loving the cake!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable!! When all the birthdays are over you will have to send me pictures. By the way, Rich was my little lover. It just melts your heart.

    ReplyDelete