Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Five

My X-man is now 5. A big whopping 5 years old. Where, oh where did the time go?

This meticulous, imaginative boy is such a delight. He continues to amaze me with what he is picking up and learning. He is very proud of being in kindergarten!

He is tender - loving his brothers and caring for me.

He loves Jesus. It has been such a joy to watch this child of mine, also become a child of God this last year. His soft heart, desire to seek God and pray for others warms my heart. When I am down, he is always quick to ask if he can pray for me. I admire his faith and reminded afresh that faith like that is what Jesus wants us to have - pure, simple, whole-hearted. Oh the things my kids teach me!

He had a wonderful birthday and is enjoying playing with all of his new treasures. Oma and Opa have encouraged his love of outer-space. His new spacesuit has inspired a whole new round of imaginative play. I love his newest version of a space helmet...


Costumes are "IN" right now. VERY in. Every day, all day.

3 comments:

  1. Since one is into space & the other into cowboys, what is Trey into? Anything special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy said that Keegan reminds him of Rich when he was in his cowboy boots all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trey wears whatever hat is handy!

    Did Rich want to sleep in his boots? Keegan puts his 'outfit' on first thing in the morning and it doesn't come off until nightfall... :)

    ReplyDelete