Friday, November 6, 2009

It could have been ugly...

Whew. Treyton woke up early from his nap today. I was trying to let him stay up there in hopes that he would go back to sleep, but he kept calling me. m(low gutteral sound)ommmmmmmmmmm. m(low gutteral sound)ommmmmmmmmmmmm. So I gave up on him going back to sleep and went to get him.

I walk in to the nursery to discover that he is naked from the waist down and the room reeks. In his hand is a neatly folded diaper that he is holding out for me. I'm soooooooooooo thankful that he didn't play in it, do an art project or sit down. His little hiney was covered in poop, but there was none on the sheets.

A miracle.

I'll thank God for that and will dress him in onesies, super glued together from now on! ;)

...and we all lived happily ever after.

Maybe this is a sign that he'll potty train earlier than the other two!
 
Hopeful. So hopeful.

3 comments:

  1. oooh, close call! could you put the diapers on backwards? i know with disposables you can, and we resorted to that when the 'naked-mania' started. side note..one time joel was waiting in our room for a time-out and he decided to pee...and poop on our nice featherbed! i was too shocked to say anything! he still talks about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gin, I'm having a minor panic attack just thinking about Joel's little stunt... I've had to deal with crib art once before, so I'm thankful that it wasn't that bad. Trey has stripped once before, but he only wet that time... backwards. That might work!

    ReplyDelete