Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Meet Me In St. Louis...

Who knew that I'd be spending Christmas in St. Louis every other year all those years ago when I was obsessed with the Judy Garland movie, Meet Me In St. Louis...

In keeping with tradition, we made our usual stop at Steak N Shake on the way home from the airport!


While that is an ongoing tradition, this trip had a lot of 'firsts' for us.

Our first time seeing a Marrionette show. 

The puppets were amazing. 



The two guys who own the place also make their own marrionettes.  I love how they came out for some of the songs so we could see them work their magic with the strings!

First happy meal


First slipper socks.


First white Christmas -for me and the little boys at least. 



We were giddy with excitement!

3 comments:

  1. You are too cute! ..I love the last picture. :)
    I'm so glad you guys got to enjoy a white Christmas, so special!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that we enjoyed some firsts together so many miles apart. Love the pictures of K with the "sweater" and T's socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking the last pic, too:)

    ReplyDelete