Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Saving the Alamo!



After watching the old Davy Crockett Disney movie today, it was interesting to see what the boys fixated on: the Alamo.  So tonight, I'll be brushing up on my Alamo history knowledge so I can explain a little bit more about that tomorrow.

We're still working on making an alliance with all three.  It works much better if we fight an imaginary enemy than little brother.
Speaking of Treyton.  I did not dress him like that this morning.  He stripped this afternoon and found his jammie pants and insisted on going for the mismatched long-john look.

I love how shooting sound effects make for great kissy faces! :)

1 comment:

  1. I find that most of my research is after-the-fact...when the kids have shown an interest in something and then I run to find out more. And, just as I am getting into it and discovering how much I DIDN'T know about that subject, they are on to the next. I'm trying to keep a Future Projects Binder loaded with looseleaf paper on so that as I find info (sites, books, music) that fits within a topic or holiday then I jot it down. Someday I hope this will help when we get back to that subject!

    ReplyDelete