Thursday, February 17, 2011

An Award

It was so sweet of Mountain Mama to recently send this blog award my way.

Here are the guidelines should one accept:
1. Thank and link back to the person (or people) who passed this award onto you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 other recently discovered GREAT bloggers.
4.Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven {random} things about me:
1. I'm a high-energy person, usually.
2. The oodles of energy that I manage to muster up don't get spent nearly often enough on cleaning my home.
3. I like most insects, but am deathly afraid of black widows.  We've had a recent infestation of them and I think I've made my husband kill at least 12 of them over the last several months. :shudder:  (I had black widow nightmares for almost a week.)
4. I used to be a total tomboy and bug killer extraordinaire.  Then I grew up...
5. I tease my husband about how 'particular' he can be, but I have my own OCD tendencies.  I'm obsessed with my eggs being in a specified (preferably) symmetrical design in the carton or at the very least an intentional and artistic asymmetrical design.
6. My husband likes to push my buttons by messing with my egg designs.  I retaliate by loading the dishwasher, 'my way'.  We smile and agree to respect our respective oddities!
7. I have an article due, 4 talks to prepare for, 3 partially written unit studies, an apron that is half finished, materials for a job chart and a child height board that all remain to be finished.  I think I'm the queen of unfinished projects. :)

Sadly, I have been so incredibly busy over the last couple of months with, oh small things like mothering, finding our rhythm, education, etc, that I have had little time to read and discover new blogs.  But here are a few that I've enjoyed!

Flowers in the Garden 
The View from the Hidden Valley
Scraps of Starlight
Progressive Early Childhood Education
Craft Knife
Raising Knights
BrainInTrainin
Spilled Milk and Wet Kisses
Adventures in Mommydom

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my blog with your readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather...it was sweet of you to include me! :)

    Many blessings to you!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete