Friday, February 11, 2011

{LOVE} these ideas right now

I've never been a big Valentine's Day kind of person, but we did have fun with it last year.  I sort of feel bad that I didn't plan better this year.  But hey, there's still time, right?!?!?

If you are still looking for inspiration, check out these ideas:

Last year, we read about the real Valentine, made mosaic valentine cards, played a red/pink/heart inspired memory game and did a heart-shape sorting game.

I just love what Heather at This Journey did with her kids in gearing up for Valentine's Day.  Fostering loving sibling relationships is such a special thing!

Mountain Mama did a beautiful, SIMPLE craft with her kids to help them better understand I Corinthians 13 - the love chapter.  I'm a huge fan of simple crafts that my kids can actually do themselves!  Glue, stickers and popsicle sticks are sure-fire winners with my boys.

Are YOU doing anything for Valentine's this year with the kiddos? 

1 comment:

  1. I've got a pretty little Valentine table set u pfor the kiddos to see in the morning and I was going to leave it at that. But you've inspired me to do a little something crafty with them too. My youngest loves crafty stuff!
    Thanks! See you at the carnival!!!

    ReplyDelete