Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just Practicing...

Since a girl is a novel and new concept around here, we decided to try and get an idea of what she might look like!

And of course, I need the practice with doing hair...

Trey-Trey decided that he is quite glad he's a boy.  He kept telling me, "Ouch mommy, that's my hair." as I fumbled around with getting the bands out of his hair.  He is tickled with the pictures and quite resolute on  NEVER letting me do that again.


That was our bit of silliness this beautiful Saturday!  I hope you all have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Oh.my.goodness.
    Way too funny!
    I bet it DOES give you a good idea though! But... what if she has dark hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious, although it also weirds me out because he looks a whole lot like you at that age!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cracking me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor, poor, poor boy – when he's older – I just know you're going to show this picture – these pictures to his girlfriend…

    On prom night…

    :-) Funny!

    God bless and keep you and all of yours Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did Rich say? Did he get the clippers out? Too funny!! Mom, Judy & Lisa had a good laugh too.

    MiMa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rich rolled his eyes and we promptly agreed to give him a haircut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Craig, you are so right. I'm thinking it will definitely be blackmail someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. o my goodness - that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Heather, It's Lynn. He makes such a pretty girl! lol
    I hope she is as pretty as her brother! You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete