Friday, April 6, 2007

Upstaged!



I've been upstaged. I'm used to getting comments on my beautiful carriers when I travel, but this time all eyes were on Alexander. In order to make sure that he didn't lose Teddy (and in hopes that Teddy would help him sleep on the plane), Alexander "pouched" him. He was so cute and made many new friends as we weaved our way thru the airport.

Of course, despite our best attempts, the can of apple juice that Xander drank on the plane prevailed and he wet out of his diaper big time. The result was quite comical and he didn't get his usual "cute daddy-in-training" comments when we arrived back in Phoenix. Instead it was just strange looks and snickers...


I'm so thankful that both of us had our carriers. It makes travelling so much easier!!!




1 comment: