Tuesday, December 9, 2008

9 months


Nine months ago, today, my beautiful blue eyed baby was born!
This guy is a bundle of energy. He wants to be a part of the action and is chasing those brothers of his already! This little speedster coasts, crawls, climbs with amazing speed and enjoys going after whatever Keegan is playing with, books (so he can eat them) or his favorite - the dog bowl. Unlike his brothers, he skipped over that peaceful period of sitting and playing with toys and went straight for the exploring part! Thankfully, he seems content with crawling for now.
At this age, I have still not found a food he doesn't like. Although he is quite vocal about wanting food and wanting it NOW, he is otherwise a pretty happy, friendly baby. He is currently into playing peek-a-boo with blankets or hiding behind chairs. He also loves clapping and waving. Even the third time around, I never tire of these fun stages...

One of the fun things about babies is playing the guessing game on who he or she looks like. Sometimes they clearly resemble someone, other times it is not quite so clear. I was never sure on Treyton, but over the last couple of months, my mom has claimed that Trey looks like my mother-in-law. As I was telling her this when we were back in St. Louis, I remembered that there was a picture of her as a baby in their hallway. Sure enough, they look a lot alike. It's the beautiful big eyes!!!


Trey: 20 lbs/10 oz; 28 in

2 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful to see the grandparents in the boys - and I am proud I saw the resemblance first! Love you, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather, he is so adorable! I just love his eyes! I'm partial to blue-eyed babies. ;)
    I have a feeling our two little go-getters would keep each other busy and entertained! haha

    ReplyDelete