Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Birthday Crowns!

Wow. What a night. Trey had croup last night really bad. He and I ended up spending a couple of hours in the Emergency room in the wee hours of the morning. Thankfully, that shot of steroids and breathing treatment appears to have done the trick and they ruled out pneumonia like his big brother has...

But on to better thoughts! Today is my lovely niece Evangeline's 1st birthday. In keeping with tradition I made her a birthday crown! I am so in love with it. It is girly without being sickly sweet pink. "Forest Princess" was what came to mind. Don't you just love the little bell?!?!?
Inspiration came from here and here!
ok, I'm off to go cuddle with my sick little boys...

3 comments:

  1. goodness, heather! we will be praying for you! we have croup here too (j and a) but a good LONG steam shower seemed to do the trick for us, thank goodness. i hope you and rich make it through unscathed...please let me know if you need me to watch anyone for appts and such, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a great crown! How fun that you have a niece you can go girlie-girl stuff for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! I love to see you expressing all your gifts!

    ReplyDelete