Thursday, April 16, 2009

Take-Off


I love watching their little imaginations soar.

Today we had some impromptu flying fun! The boys were struggling with sharing the 'baby' that I had out for a pouch sling demo. So I helped them out by letting them take turns piloting the plane so they could take the baby to the beach. (Notice the excellent care 'baby' is receiving from his 'daddy' on the plane.)

Trey enjoyed his role as co-pilot...

...until I pulled the camera out.
pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh pshhhhhhhhhhh
"This is Pilot Xander, requesting permission for take-off. Over."
pshhhhhhhhhh pshhhhhhhhhhh

Up, up, up and away!

Banking to the right before flying off into the sunset...
Flying planes is serious work.

:sigh:

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable pictures. I can tell that you love your new camera. Please send me all of March & April at the end of the month. I need to show off my boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comments! Pictures are sent!

    ReplyDelete