Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Mercies

Thankful, so very thankful that:

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;

his mercies never come to an end;

they are new every morning;

great is his faithfulness.
(Lamentations 3:22-23)

As I stumble along, God is so gracious to remind me that even when I feel completely empty, his mercies never end.

Tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start.

I don't know why I worry that I won't have the energy or grace for tomorrow. I forget that I am not to "worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will care for itself." But instead to "seek first the kingdom of God and his rightousness and all these things will be added to you."

Isn't God so amazing? I am unbelievable blessed.

...off to bed, so I can get up early in order to snatch some quiet moments with God before the beautiful craziness of a a new day gets into full swing.

1 comment: