Monday, May 11, 2009

On to Sparks

My little Cubbie is a Cubbie no more... This last Sunday marked the end of Cubbies for the year. Xander loved his year and it has been such a blessing to see the fruit in his life. His sweet surrender to Jesus has been beautiful to behold. It just blows me away!

Celebrating with a feast of hotdogs and snowcones afterwards!

Next year it's on to Sparkies!
As I look back at my own childhood, I'm so thankful for the strong foundation this program provided for me. I'm still reaping the benefits daily! I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to help my children in the same way! I'm the type of person who needs accountability, otherwise good intentions remain just that. Awana's equips me to teach, train and intentionally point their attention to the One who provides hope and unconditional love!

2 comments:

  1. Xander is such a sweet little boy & so eager to learn. Congrats, Xander!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWANA is so great - I hope you get to do some Sparks-O-Rama too ( :

    ReplyDelete