Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vintage Farm Fun

I love the cute way kids mess up words.  My 5 year old doesn't do it very often anymore, but when it happens I just want to scoop him up and kiss him...

Overheard today while he was practicing his glockenspiel for music class-

"Look, I'm a musip-tion."

Someday when I'm sitting in bed and too old to get up, I'm sure I'll remind myself of these golden days when my kids were young.


I also had to let you all know about a fun resource this week.  The Homeschool Freebie A Day puts out free resources each day and leaves them up for that week. 

Yesterday's item takes us "off for a visit to the countryside with a stack of fun, classic children's records from yesteryear."  Since we grew up watching lots of old classic movies from the 30's, 40's and 50's, these free mp3 downloads were a trip down vintage memory lane!

Go grab them while you can and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment