Saturday, January 29, 2011

One Week Left

These beauties arrived this last week and I'm counting down the days until I get to give them away.  Keegan was practically salivating when I opened these pencils.  There are a few shades in this set that we don't own and we all have a bit of pencil envy.   (Hmmm, maybe with our August round of birthdays...)  We've settled for smelling, staring and then hiding them at the top of a cabinet so we don't have to think about them until they ship out!

I've never been much for doodling, but with Lyra colored pencils I just can't help myself.  They are unlike anything I've ever used before and I'm just tickled that A Toy Garden donated them for this giveaway.

So I just wanted to post a quick reminder that there are only 6 days left to enter in this fabulous giveaway.  You can read about the coloring book to support Casita Benjamin and enter in the giveaway for the coloring book and this fabulous set of colored pencils. 

So head on over and leave a comment.  It's that easy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment