Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Branching Out to Facebook

I finally caved and set up a facebook page for Cultivated Lives.  I think it is going to be a lot of fun, actually.  I'm hesitant to branch out any further into the online world, because time is such a precious commodity.  But there are fun little snippets that I can share there quickly, that I just don't take the time to do here.  I'm also excited about the prospect of interacting more informally with you all!

So I'd love to have you hop over, take a look and 'like' the new page!   You can click on the link above, or visit via the box in the sidebar.   I'll be posting quotes I enjoy, little thoughts or tidbits on homeschooling, parenting, spiritual discipleship, etc as well as links to blog posts and articles that I've found encouraging.

I'm on twitter too (@cultivatedlives), but for the life of me I just can't figure it out and don't spend too much time there other than the occasional post.  (Does this make me old?)   I probably need a 'twitter for dummies' lesson, except I'm not sure I have the time for it.  Do any of you twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment