Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tinkering...


We're just tinkering around this weekend!  I'm in full nesting mode and so we moved the archaic computer that I just recently used to spend hours and hours on out of our bedroom and the boys decided to take it apart and investigate!

The bigger boys are thrilled with getting to learn how to use a screwdriver and Rich keeps telling himself that he should have become an engineer as he becomes increasingly engrossed in his 'work' of deconstructing the computer.






Meanwhile, I'm thankful, ever so thankful, for a new and powerful computer that does what I want it to do in a fraction of the time.

What is everyone else up to this weekend?  Relaxing, working on projects, out and about???

5 comments:

  1. Looks like they are having a lot of fun!!! We went and played at the park this morning and then a party to go to tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun! we had lots of time with friends and family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a wonderful Saturday... chansing a 2 year old and 3 year old at the mall, and taking them on the carousel. Then visiting with my dad, and finally, delivering the rocker that my grandmother used to rock my mother to my daughter who will now use it to rock her first daughter! Sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! Know what you mean about nesting mode...I've been sorting and prepping and staying close to home all week as I have to go in for a C-section tomorrow (baby hasn't been doing too well, so since I've passed the 38 mark on Friday, dr feels it's best). Glad to say the pantry is stocked, the laundry is done and I even managed to make up some activity packs for my two toddlers to keep them occupied and Granny's house this week! Now I just pray for a good night's rest! Blessings for the week ahead! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.promisechristianacademy.blogspot.comSeptember 19, 2011 at 4:10 PM

    My older boys loved to take things apart! We even had a "take apart desk" in our school room for a season. This reminds me to encourage my youngest to give it a try. We have been busy this weekend enjoying a living history event... And are busy recovering from the work today :-)

    ReplyDelete