Sunday, March 11, 2012

He's Still Three Party!


Am I the only one out there who teases my kids about staying little?!?!?!?  I kid them all the time about 'staying three {or five, or seven} forever'... 

Birthdays are a constant reminder to cherish the beauty of each and every age.  It also reminds me that the struggles during that given age are fleeting as well.

In light of my constant teasing for them to stay put and their constant reminders that they will grow up to be men all too soon, we decided to have a little family "He's Still Three" party the evening before his birthday.  {The fact that kids 3 and under golf for free also provided some motivation for this timing as well.}

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening!  The slight breeze brought the thick scent of citrus blossoms swirling around us and twilight cast beautiful shadows on the course as we made our way around.  Greta snoozed in the Mei Tai.  The boys were enthralled with their first experiences 'goofy golfing'.




2 comments:

  1. I've never thought about taking the kids mini golfing. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just teasing my kids about never growing up a couple days ago. :) They think it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete