Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Web Wanderings...

Been wandering around a bit and thought you all might enjoy these reads.

  • Some of you have been asking for an update on my friend Amanda.  Recovering from a stroke is a long road.  I am continually in awe at how God is at work in Amanda's life as she travels this road to recovery with such grace.  She is doing so well and so is her precious baby boy who is due in just a few months!  Thank you so much for your prayers for her and her family.   She updated her blog with an amazing video slide show recording how far God has brought her.  I would encourage you to check it out.



  • I love the wealth of ideas out there.  As we've had a renewed interest in playing with blocks and as the stress level in our home has been unusually high, we took the opportunity to use our block play to review the importance of how our WORDS can either build up or tear down.  My friend Sarah at Splashin' Glory beautifully wrote of the value of this activity.

  • I can't help but continue to ponder Heather's thoughts that she shared on "Flying Tandem" in marriage.  I love this man I'm married to and love how simple, relaxed, intimate and real this idea of working AND playing side-by-side even when we don't necessarily share the same hobbies...

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had time to check out all these links yet, but I did watch Amanda's video. Thanks for sharing the update! I've still been praying for her when God brings her to my mind.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete