Monday, January 14, 2013

How to hide a mullet.



Word on the street is that adorable {tiny} pigtails are the best way to hide a baby mullet.  Being new to all things girly, I took that piece of advice to heart and have been anxiously awaiting the moment when there was just enough hair to tuck into little piggies!

I'm smitten.  Now I just need to practice some more, because in the short car trip afterwards, much of it proceeded to fall out.  I love being a girl mom.  I'm hoping that the tiny pigtails {eeek} will finally clue people in as to her gender. Last week, we had inquiries at the grocery store as to whether or not I had four boys or if the baby might possibly be a girl.  A married couple were having a debate about it. {10-1 says the husband was thinking boy}  Mind you, she was wearing this purple polka dot shirt with ruffles on the front and cute silver boots. :sigh:

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I had people ask me that about Maggie when she was a baby, too. Somehow the pink outfit, bow, cute shoes and earrings didn't clue them in.

    I love your mullet cure!

    ReplyDelete