Friday, December 18, 2009

She Scores Again...


Boys are R.O.U.G.H on clothes.  I'm amazed at how quickly they go thru jeans.

Due to my obsession with re-using stuff whenever possible, but also having a penchant for asthetics, I am always on the look-out for a "cute" alternative to the boring plastic-y blue patches...  Last year, due to Xander's obsession with football, I fashioned a football patch out of some brown corduroy.  It was a HUGE success.  Keegan fits those jeans this year and wants to wear them every single day.  So I decided to make another round of football patches.  Even Treyton, at 22 months, is obsessed.  He's been running around all day pointing to his football patch!   (But then again, for the boy who said 'football' before 'daddy' I guess it really isn't a huge surprise.)

I'm now ready to branch out and try some alternative shapes...   hopefully non-sports related.

In the meantime, football season is still in high gear and these boys of mine could not be happier with their patched-up jeans!


3 comments:

  1. Have I told you recently that you're amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so creative. Don't totally fill their new car carrier -- who knows what will be in stockings!?! The picture of the 3 boys against the wall I must have -- "my little stairsteps" are growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete