Monday, January 25, 2010

Anticipating gifts



So much to be grateful for...

...and so I continue with my list of 1000 gifts.
(I'm finding myself looking each day with fresh excitement for His gifts to me.  They are everywhere!)

71. an enchanting, newly-turned, two-year old niece.

72. an outlet for making pretty 'girly' things!  (I've been wanting to make that tutu for years.  Her sparkling eyes when she pulled it out of the box made it so worth the wait!)

73. the wonderful 'desert' smell after a good rain.

74. bright blue skies and puffy clouds

75. spontaneous and exuberant words of thanks from Xander all week.

76. hearing Keegan announce that he wanted to "ride the alligator" when he meant the elevator.

77. hearing little voices recite God's Words...

78. knowing that God never gives up on me, but keeps gently reminding me and leading me!

79. divine intervention and victory to resist temptation just when I feel about ready to give in.  I've been praying that I would become more sensitive to the Holy Spirit.  God is faithful.

80. getting to see my kids play with the daughter of old college friends!




holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment