Saturday, February 6, 2010

Easter Thoughts...

I know, I know.  We still have about 8 weeks until Easter, but I've found my thoughts drifting that direction.  Remembering the miraculous work that Jesus has done in my heart because of His death and resurrection has always blown me away.

I'm so thankful for my children.  They cause me to start earlier and earlier in our preparations for Easter.  This is a wonderful time for me to quiet my heart, seek intimacy with God and be intentional in helping my children do the same.

I'm getting ready to pull out our "Road to Calvary" banner that we did last year.  And exploring how else we want to creatively remind ourselves of the truth and live in the glorious fellowship that we have as a result!   I will also be taking time off from the computer to spend on quieting my heart and listening to God more w/out the noise and distraction of the "world at my fingertips"...

I'm not sure exactly what it will look like for us this year.  Maybe some of what we did last year and probably some new things...   I'm looking for ideas and praying for direction.

Either way, I know that it will be wonderful because HE is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment