Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Need some encouragement, Moms?


(if this video doesn't show up in your rss feed or via email, click here!)

YOU are a wonderful mother...

yes, you.
 
Sally Clarkson just released this beautiful video to encourage all of us out there in the trenches of motherhood.  No matter how your day is going (but especially if it is shaping up to be one of 'those' days), I want to encourage you to watch this short video.  Sally has been such an encouragement to me and if you haven't checked out her blog, I Take Joy, I'd highly recommend you click on over!

Ok, so now that you've had a chance to watch it, didn't you just feel so inspired to forge ahead to the glorious opportunity to disciple and cultivate these precious lives God has entrusted to you?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Heather. It blessed and encouraged me to keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete